Teenagers aged 13 – 15 can keep fit using our Gym's range of state-of-the-art cardiovascular & conditioning equipment in a safe environment under the supervision & guidance of our Fitness Consultants.
|Monday to Friday||
10.00 to 11.00am (school holidays only -
Easter, Summer, October & Christmas)
|4.00 to 5.00pm||£3.10|
|Friday||7.00 to 8.30pm||£3.50|
|Saturday||9.00 to 10.00am||£2.65|
|4.00 to 5.00pm||£2.65|
|Sunday||10.00 to 11.00am||£2.65|
All sessions can be booked in advance at Reception, or by calling 01224 438900 – advance booking is recommended.
Please note: sessions are non-changeable and non-refundable. Please remember to take proof of age (Young Scot card or passport) on your first visit.
Teen Gym Etiquette
- Inductions for Teenage Gym users are mandatory, a Fitness Consultant will be present during sessions for Inductions and Supervision
- Bar codes are required for access to the Gym
- Bibs are provided for supervision and must be worn at all times
- Please wipe down machines after use and return equipment to appropriate area
- Only water/sports drinks to be consumed in the Gym
- No unauthorised photography/filming in this area
- Access to the Performance Area is restricted
- Please be polite and courteous to other gym users at all times.